Thursday, February 17, 2022

Granny Owl become Granny Green

An old man goes to a priest.  “What can I do for you, my son?” the priest asks.  The old man says, “For seventy years I’ve been married to the same wonderful woman, and I have been faithful to her the whole time – until last night.  Last night I was in a motel making love all night long to a couple of buxom blonde stewardesses.”  The priest doesn’t know what to say, so he says the one thing he can always fall back on.  “I see,” he says.  “And how long has it been since your last confession?”   “Confession?” says the old man.  “I don’t go to confession.  I’m Jewish.”  And the priest says, “Then why are you telling me this?”  And the old man says, “Are you kidding?  I’m telling everybody.”

As detailed in my Dec. 21 entry, "A Boise Love Fest", last December I had the opportunity to be cast in a series of commercials, which ended up being my best ever on-camera experience.  A couple of the commercials are now up on YouTube and, ham that I am, I'm telling everybody about them, most especially because they will only air in Idaho.  Check them out here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PPhsVNszg8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE9CbtosIo8

We all truly did have as much fun as it looks like, and I am privileged to have been part of this jolly group of actors and crew.

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable! Thanks so much for sharing them, Babs. I was hoping to be able to see them -- and you in action -- all the way over here in California! Hugs, xoA <3

    ReplyDelete