Friday, August 25, 2023

Some observations, some answers, and a joke

I intend to be an old dog who can be taught new tricks.  It's up to the dog, after all, not the teacher.

Surefire, never fail 6 word diet: Eat less.  Eat better.  Move more.

As far as I'm concerned, every MAGA hat is made out of tin foil.

People who drive too slowly - should.  These people are lost, confused, stoned, or old.  We don't want them driving any faster.

The secret to folding fitted sheets: Don't worry about how they turn out.

If you can't say something nice, there's something wrong with you.

The best time for a dental appointment?  2:30 (Tooth hurty) (I wish I could take credit for that one.)

Some people must follow their pets around all day taking videos, just in case the pets do something YouTube-worthy.

If you want to be a brilliant conversationalist, practice listening.

'I want' wins out over 'I should' every single time with me.  That explains a lot.

Pacifism is not passivity.  Passivity is not pacifism.

I can be uncomfortable or I can grow.  I can't have both at the same time.

Amish saying: It takes a mighty good husband to be better than none.

If you have any sayings, mottos, slogans, tips or quips you'd like to share, please send them in a comment.  Cheers!

1 comment: