Monday, May 15, 2023

Some great news

A year and a half ago, I was hired to play the grandmother of a family of four in a series of commercials for a credit union in Idaho.  (See Dec. 21, 2021 post "A Love Fest in Boise")  It was a glorious experience.  All the actors got along immediately; the crew and director were friendly and professional; the work was fun; the pay was fantastic.  At the end of our week together, we actors all agree that we cherished the fantasy of being re-hired for more of same.

The great news is that we have been re-hired for more of same.

It will be a shorter span of days this time, so probably fewer new commercials, and we'll be there in summer rather than winter.  I am so eager to reconnect with my faux family and for the chance to be a paid actress again.  I guess the first round of commercials must have been a success.  I'm hoping that while we're in Boise we get to see our pictures on billboards and the sides of buses.

Don't you think it's just so cool that you know someone who's famous - in Boise?

1 comment:

  1. Famous in Boise! I couldn't be more tickled for you. xoA <3

    ReplyDelete