Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Following up

Thank you to everyone who posted comments of enthusiasm after the most recent entry about the two auditions.  Here's the latest:  The morning of the day I was scheduled to audition for the second, larger role, I got a text from my agent letting me (and her other clients) know that the role had been cast and we would not be auditioning.

So now I'm waiting to hear if I get the smaller role.  But if one role has been cast, there's a good chance they both have been, so I'm not harboring any expectations.  Still, it was nice to have the opportunity to strut my stuff, and nice to read the casting directors comments. I don't much mind not getting a role when I know I've done my best.  That just means I'm not what they were looking for.  There will be other episodes of the show, and other roles needing actors, so fingers crossed for another chance in the future.  

Now, back to putting my focus on writing. 

1 comment: